- Taking a look at Bitcoin miner charges, they’re nonetheless elevated in comparison with earlier years.
- The full charge paid to miners is at present round 70 Bitcoin per day, $1.8 million.
- Earlier than Ordinals and BRC-20 tokens turned a factor this 12 months, on common, miners acquired round 20 Bitcoin day by day.
- The proportion of miner income derived from charges is roughly 8%, in line with Glassnode information as of June 2, but it surely went as excessive as 50% through the peak demand for BRC-20 tokens.
- We see Bitcoin miner steadiness to be wholesome because of the ongoing elevated charges they’ve acquired.
The publish Bitcoin miner charges keep elevated, boosting day by day income to $1.8M appeared first on CryptoSlate.